FlaglerChat.com Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reckless driver: white Chevy Silverado!

Closed Thread
Old September 8th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #1
pcmommy
Eminent Elder

Credits: 12,146
pcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regard
Default Reckless driver: white Chevy Silverado!

Be careful out there folks! An idiot (female) driver of a white Silverado is on the loose! Her license plate number is N87 OUP. Yesterday, she nearly ran me an my child off the road on Belle Terre. She appeared to be going well over 60MPH and cut right in front of me. She was so close to hitting me that my daughter almost hit the back of seat in front of her because I had to hit my breaks that hard! Yes, she was wearing her seatbelt as she always does. I took a picture of her license plate once we were stopped at a traffic light. She then began cussing, flipping the bird, and telling me nothing will happen if I report her because her husband is a cop. I just drive away without engaging her because I had my child with me and because she was acting like a crazed lunatic. Be careful of this crazy lady driver!!!
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #2
computacat
Justice of the Realm

Credits: 81,361
computacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regardcomputacat is held in the highest regard

Quote: Originally Posted by pcmommy View Post
Be careful out there folks! An idiot (female) driver of a white Silverado is on the loose! Her license plate number is N87 OUP.
Thanks for posting this info. I drive a lot on Belle Terre Pkwy and will be watching for this vehicle.

Yesterday, she nearly ran me an my child off the road on Belle Terre. She appeared to be going well over 60MPH and cut right in front of me. She was so close to hitting me that my daughter almost hit the back of seat in front of her because I had to hit my breaks that hard! Yes, she was wearing her seat belt as she always does.
Could you describe approximately on which portion of the parkway this happened?

I took a picture of her license plate once we were stopped at a traffic light. She then began cussing, flipping the bird, and telling me nothing will happen if I report her because her husband is a cop.
Do you remember which traffic light where this was? Sounds like you had an exchange with her through the open window.

I just drive away without engaging her because I had my child with me and because she was acting like a crazed lunatic. Be careful of this crazy lady driver!!!
I am particularly concerned about the conditions on Belle Terre Parkway and about this kind of behavior in other motorists in general. I drive a commercial vehicle for an employer and am not at liberty to openly engage with those I meet about driving issues for fear of the repercussions that may ensue.

The school zones and the lack of visibility of the traffic lights from long distances and the absence of adequate right-turn-lanes are three factors contributing to road rage. Belle Terre Parkway ("Beltona Speedway") happens to be one of a few heavily traveled north-south arteries by high school age drivers for one, and out-of-town visitors and elderly drivers as well. Many are in a hurry and their encountering slower drivers less familiar with the area creates a toxic mix.
Old September 8th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #3
BaltoRavens
Eminent Elder

BaltoRavens is well-respectedBaltoRavens is well-respectedBaltoRavens is well-respectedBaltoRavens is well-respectedBaltoRavens is well-respectedBaltoRavens is well-respectedBaltoRavens is well-respectedBaltoRavens is well-respected

Glad that you and your child are ok pcmommy. There are so many aggressive drivers out there with tempers it is quite scary, good thing you where paying attention.
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #4
Lincoln
Eminent Elder

Credits: 13,263
Lincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regardLincoln is held in the highest regard

Quote: Originally Posted by BaltoRavens View Post
Glad that you and your child are ok pcmommy. There are so many aggressive drivers out there with tempers it is quite scary, good thing you where paying attention.
Also, good thing that you didn't "engage" her. You never know what they'll do next!
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #5
pcmommy
Eminent Elder

pcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regardpcmommy is held in the highest regard

CC, my window was up, but she was screaming so loud I could hear her. This was near Publix at Town Center / Easthampton. I took the picture through my closed window.

Thank you everyone. Have a great weekend and be safe out there!
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #6
wickfordgirl1
Eminent Elder

wickfordgirl1 is well-respectedwickfordgirl1 is well-respectedwickfordgirl1 is well-respectedwickfordgirl1 is well-respectedwickfordgirl1 is well-respectedwickfordgirl1 is well-respectedwickfordgirl1 is well-respected

Why dont you report her to the state police and let them know about her comment that her husband is a cop. I know some of them think they are above the law. Makes the good ones look bad.
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #7
Palm.Coaster
Farewell to Arms

Palm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regardPalm.Coaster is held in the highest regard

I too would report it and if possible, email the picture to the police as well. I do believe, that being in the city limits and in the county that FCSO would be the ones to send the info to.
Old September 8th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #8
aylastar
Eminent Elder

aylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regardaylastar is held in the highest regard

glad your okay and hope you report her anyway!!
Police officers and family are not above the laws...
Old September 8th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #9
Honey Badger
Farewell to Arms

Honey Badger is held in the highest regardHoney Badger is held in the highest regardHoney Badger is held in the highest regardHoney Badger is held in the highest regardHoney Badger is held in the highest regardHoney Badger is held in the highest regard

Pcmommy, I'm happy that you and your daughter are okay. I would report her to the authorities. The law applies to everyone. Stay safe!
Old September 8th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #10
vietnamvet
Farewell to Arms

vietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regardvietnamvet is held in the highest regard

If for no other reason than to save her own life and allow her husband to remain married and not attend her funeral and apologize to people she may take with her, Report it today please!
Old September 8th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #11
R2D2
Eminent Elder

R2D2 is held in the highest regardR2D2 is held in the highest regardR2D2 is held in the highest regardR2D2 is held in the highest regardR2D2 is held in the highest regardR2D2 is held in the highest regardR2D2 is held in the highest regard

As others have said - Report It

Use the non-emergency number for the FCSO
386-313-4911
Old September 8th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #12
Chillin
Oracle of Wisdom

Chillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regardChillin is held in the highest regard

Sad she thinks because she is married to a cop she can break the law. I really hope you report her.
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #13
some guy
Loyal Commoner

Credits: 25,763
some guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regardsome guy is held in the highest regard

I doubt her husband is a cop and I dont know if reporting this will doe anything I believe a cop must see it happen. I just dont get why so many are in such a rush on our streets?? BT is a 45 MPH zone and I see people all the time going 50,55 or more I think the FCSO should have cops their all the time it might get the needed $$$ for the new jail.
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #14
pcmommy
Eminent Elder

I called and was told that unless there was an accident or LEO present, there was really nothing they could do about it. I figured as much, but I wanted them to know anyways. I doubt she is married to a police officer. I bet it was something she made up to try scare me into not reporting her. Things have a way of working themselves out, and people can't outrun Karma.
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #15
Tricie
Farewell to Arms

Tricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regardTricie is held in the highest regard

I haven't seen as many LEO around as I used to. It really would be nice if they patrolled more often.
Closed Thread