FlaglerChat.com Forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hehe

Closed Thread
Old September 19th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #1
gabby71
Harem Madam

gabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regard
Default hehe

Old September 20th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #2
santibel
Justice of the Realm

Credits: 31,358
santibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regardsantibel is held in the highest regard

Hey Gabby..post is coming up blank..
Old September 20th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #3
OldCdog
Justice of the Realm

Credits: 3,137
OldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regard

Quote: Originally Posted by santibel View Post
Hey Gabby..post is coming up blank..
Maybe THAT is the "hehe"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 20th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #4
gabby71
Harem Madam

gabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regardgabby71 is held in the highest regard

Quote: Originally Posted by OldCdog View Post
Maybe THAT is the "hehe"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smarty pants................I tried it but you know how that goes...it was up for awhile....probably was on something that I should have paid for.... but I tell you it was cute............too bad you guys had to miss it...
Old September 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #5
trpkap
Oracle of Wisdom

trpkap is held in the highest regardtrpkap is held in the highest regardtrpkap is held in the highest regardtrpkap is held in the highest regardtrpkap is held in the highest regardtrpkap is held in the highest regardtrpkap is held in the highest regardtrpkap is held in the highest regard

We take your word for it Gabby -
Old September 20th, 2011, 03:12 PM   #6
gabby71
Harem Madam

I wonder if this is another hehe....this isn't the one I messed up on..but could be another one..........
Old September 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #7
OldCdog
Justice of the Realm

OldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regardOldCdog is held in the highest regard
Talking Re: First "HeHe"

Now we all know how some images just go away when we get them and post them (Band width savers from that image server yank them), but what was really funny is 100 people looked at your blank original "heHe" and did not comment!
That is a tribute to you Gabby as people said to themselves that YOU would never post a "blank" and that they just could not see the image on their monitor, but it MUST be there!

(Except for Santibel who is one tuff cookie--let me tell ya!)
Old September 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #8
oldsailor55
Eminent Elder

Credits: 25,700
oldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regardoldsailor55 is held in the highest regard

I saw the picture!

For I have left my pawprints on your heart
Old September 20th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #9
OldCdog
Justice of the Realm

Quote: Originally Posted by oldsailor55 View Post
I saw the picture!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

(But are you saying that Santibel is NOT a tuff cookie?)