FlaglerChat.com Terms of Service and Use
FlaglerChat.com offers friends an opportunity to meet friends-of-friends in a known, trusted environment and save valuable time in connecting with the best people, leads and information. Whether you're looking for a job, a roommate, or a babysitter, your Network of FlaglerChat.com is the best place to find what you're looking for and to connect with people who share your interests.
You understand and agree to the following: (a) if you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process; (b) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account - whether or not you've authorized such use; (c) You agree to notify FlaglerChat.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and (d) You are at least 18 years of age, or at least 14 years of age with your guardian's supervision. FlaglerChat.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the FlaglerChat.com. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, FlaglerChat.com in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the FlaglerChat.com service, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published classifieds.
Although registration is not required to use the Service, if you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the FlaglerChat.com registration screen. As part of the registration process for the Service, you agree to: (a) provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate); and (b) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). We may receive compensation for clicks, traffic, and/or related purchases of products and services featured on this website or in other communications from us. FlaglerChat.com reserves the right to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual.FlaglerChat.com reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
By agreeing to these Terms, members affirm that they will not use this service to harass or abuse other members. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals via message boards, private messages, classifieds, or using other means may be removed from FlaglerChat.com.
You remain solely responsible for any content you post on the FlaglerChat.com, including, but not limited to, photos, personal profile(s), message boards, classifieds, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content; and you agree to indemnify and hold and save harmless this website and its agents with respect to any claim based upon any post or message left by you or any other member. We also reserve the right to reveal information about you in the event of any legal action arising from any message posted from your account.
You understand and agree that FlaglerChat.com may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members.
Content that is illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Displays sexually explicit material of any kind in an area that is not categorized for Mature Content
- Is intended or designed to disrupt an ongoing conversation via:
- personal insults / flaming (a message in which the writer personally insults or posts inflammatory / derogatory comments regarding another participant); or
- thread hijacking (intentionally taking a thread off-topic); or
- rehashing (excessively posting inflammatory comments and messages which are similar to already-existing posts).
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the FlaglerChat.com
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without FlaglerChat.com prior consent
- Contains personally identifiable or private information, including inflammatory details of interpersonal relationships ("dirty laundry") about other individual(s) that are published without their express consent
- Contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission (including private messages), or attribution if original post was public
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Advertises any competing websites, alternative online forums, business directories, or any other material with the purpose of redirecting visitor traffic without the express permission of the owners of this website
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
FlaglerChat.com considers the following content to be Mature:
- Explicitly sexual content -- visual depictions or written descriptions
- Intense depictions or descriptions of violence or gore
- Obscene gestures
- Profanity that is sexual in nature or that is directed at another member
- Discussions or information about illicit substances
Note: Hate speech is not acceptable and will not be tolerated on FlaglerChat.com. As defined by FlaglerChat.com, hate speech may consist of symbols or images, as well as text.
FlaglerChat.com defines sexually oriented content as any material that depicts, in actual or simulated form, or explicitly describes, in a predominantly sexual context, human genitalia, any act of sexual intercourse, any act of sadism or masochism, or any other erotic subject directly related to the foregoing.
Violations in Terms of Service may warrant the issue of an infraction against your account, at the sole discretion of this website's management; which can levy penalties such as limitation of privileges, moderation of your account, suspension and potentially banishment from this website. You agree that ALL questions, comments and discussions regarding any levied infractions, warnings and related penalties shall NOT be discussed in public and shall remain strictly limited to our provided support desk utility. Any public discussion of any levied infractions, warnings or penalties may result in additional infractions and penalties for violating this provision.
FlaglerChat.com reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. FlaglerChat.com may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE FlaglerChat.com SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF FILES, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT. THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. FLAGLERCHAT.COM, ITS OWNERS AND OPERATORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER FLAGLERCHAT.COM, NOR ITS OPERATORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE FLAGLERCHAT.COM. SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES FLAGLERCHAT.COM, ITS OPERATORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLAGLERCHAT.COM, ITS OPERATORS OR OWNERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, SERVICE, AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF FLAGLERCHAT.COM'S OPERATORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER OPERATORS OF FLAGLERCHAT.COM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE.
INDEMNITY. YOU HEREBY AGREE, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE OPERATOR(S) OF FLAGLERCHAT.COM HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, AND/OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS OF INFRINGEMENT BASED ON INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT YOU SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, (B) ANY FRAUD OR MANIPULATION, OR OTHER BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, BY YOU, OR (C) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS BROUGHT AGAINST FLAGLERCHAT.COM's OPERATORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.